Family

Family
Love

Friday, December 9, 2011

it's been a while

     So I know it's been forever, and I mean forever since I have got on and blogged. We have had a lot going on and I haven't made time to get to to it. To do a quick catch up on what has happened the past 6 months or so; In August Jason got a job in West Yellowstone MT at Yellowstone Vacations and therefore we moved here and have really been enjoying it. We miss our friends and families a ton but have been lucky enough to have some come visit and have been able to head back to Poky to visit. Huxley started walking shortly after the move and has been cruising up a storm. He is all over the place and into everything. He is very curious and keeps me on my toes. He is getting such a fun little personality and I love spending my days with him he is so fun. He is eating solids like crazy, still has the bottle for now but hopefully in the next few months I can start weaning him from it. He calls everything momma, his dad, Tig, toys, books, everything...it's pretty cute tho.
     We recently(Nov,. 15) had a tragedy in our little family, our dog, the sweet little girl Akasha passed away. Jason was out running her and she stopped right in front of his truck, he didn't have a chance to stop and hit her. She passed within about 10 or 15 minutes, we had her cremated and plan to spread her ashes her in West as well as Poky. It has been hard but we are able to enjoy our memories of her and feel less pain. She was an amazing dog and companion.
       The Sunday after Thanksgiving we went out about a mile from our house and for the first time cut down our Christmas tree, it was awesome. Huxley loves it,  he always wants to touch it and pull the ornaments off...little stinker! We have made some wonderful friends here in our new home, we feel so lucky to be surrounded by such great people. That is the past 6 months or so in a nut shell. I will try to get on more often and update.     

No comments:

Post a Comment