Family

Family
Love

Friday, December 9, 2011

a few things I forgot to mention

So after reading some previous blogs of mine and then the most recent, I realized I left out some things. As for me working, I quit my job when Jason got his in West and have since been a stay at home mom which I love love love!!! I am so lucky to enjoy every day with my little man. Also his sleep training created a wonderful sleeping boy, he goes down around 7 or 8pm and wakes up around 6:30 or 7am, it is awesome!!! I would recommend researching the c/o method or something similar b/c for us it really worked and Huxley is happier and more rested b/c of it. He has also cut down to only 2 naps per day the first one is around 10am and he sleeps 1 to 2 hours then his afternoon nap is usually around 3ish and he sleeps another 1 to 2 or 2&1/2 hours. Last but not least he has 2 bottom front teeth that are adorable when he smiles. Well I think that was all I wanted to add. Here are a few pictures of the little man.



No comments:

Post a Comment