Family

Family
Love

Friday, July 20, 2012

Well it has been ages since I posted anything on here...I don't know why I haven't I guess I just kind of forgot to. SO many new things going on since last time I posted over 6 months ago...holy crap! For starters Huxley is now almost 19 months....wow time flies! He is up and running around, feeding himself using utensils, talking more and more, here are some of his favorite words: momma, dadda, Tig, Pepper (our new dog), more, no, banana, cheese, ice, buffalo, bath, ya, wow, fish, hot, cold, Elmo, ball, rock, walk, baba, gargoyle (don't ask :)) and so much more. He is just so much fun! He has 6 upper teeth and still just 2 lower but I think he has a few more coming in right now on the bottom. His favorite foods are mac and cheese, hot dogs, bread, pasta of any kind, bananas, apples, peaches, grapes, cereal, oatmeal, and a few others that randomly come and go. He still pretends to cook with his pots and pans all the time now he actually pretends to eat what he's cooking and will want to share with me and every one else. He is such a joy! I love him more and more each and every day.
 We made it through winter in West Yellowstone, it was exciting, cold, fun. snowy, and crazy to say the least. Jason road snowmachines a lot, I went out a couple times with him. We are now into the height of the summer season and there are tourists every where! The weather is beautiful usually between 70 and 80 degrees during the day and cools off nicely at night. We go to Hebgen Lake on occasion and its' beautiful! WE take the dogs to the river a couple times a day and Huxley loves it!
We got a new dog named Pepper she is 3 yrs old, a yellow lab/ weimaranar cross and just a perfect fit into our family...we love her and so does Tig.
I recently just started a new business opportunity as an Independent Distributor for It Works! Global. We have some amazing products that help with weight loss, skin tightening and toning, skin care, nutrional supplements and so much more. I will post more about all of that in my next post. I am very excited about it and can't wait to share more!
My brother and his soon to be ex wife are obviously getting a divorce and there has been some reall"fun" drama behind all of that. I will indulge more when it's all over! :)
I think that is the last 6 mnths in a nutshell! I will be posting more and giving more info about the It Works products and business opportunity....if you are dying to check out more you can go to my website: http://KileyKnight.myitworks.com
Take care!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment