Family

Family
Love

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sleepy Time??

So we are struggling with getting Huxley to sleep in his bassinet in our room. He has gotten used to sleeping in the living room either in his boppy pillow on the couch or in his swing. This is mostly b/c when I was pumping it was easier at night to feed him and pump in the living room then in our bedroom. However, now that I am formula feeding I would like to get him back in his bassinet so I can start sleeping in bed again and not on the couch any more. Unfortunately when I try to get him to sleep in his bassinet he wakes up more often and sometimes won't sleep more than an hour. There have been a couple times when he has slept for 3 or 4 hours in his bassinet at night but only b/c he was exhausted. Today we tried to get him to take his morning nap in his bassinet and he would sleep for maybe 5 or 10 minutes then be wide awake again, we tried about 3 times and the last time he slept for almost an hour then he needed to eat. After he ate I let him sleep in his boppy pillow again on the couch b/c he was so tired and hadn't napped all morning. I am just not sure how to get him to transition to the bassinet for sleepy time. If any of you have had this problem and found a way to solve it please let me know, I will give anything a shot. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment