Family

Family
Love

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LOVE

I thought I knew what love was when I told my parents and my brother I loved them. Then I met my husband and found a new love, it wasn't more or less but it was different. Then I had my son and I now know the true meaning of unconditional love...the most intense love a human can feel is the love they have for their children.


My son has made me realize so much about myself...I am incredibly strong, I can survive with very little sleep for weeks at a time, I can go without eating a hot meal and not even mind it, I don't mind making a fool of myself as long as I make him smile, I don't mind smelly baby feet I will even kiss them, I don't mind pee, poop, or spit up as long as it is his, I don't worry about little the things as much because he is my top priority, I would do anything for him. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great feeling to love a child. Nothing like it in the world.

    ReplyDelete