Family

Family
Love

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

what happened?

I thought we had a good routine going with Huxley and then last night he threw us a curve ball. We got him down for his evening nap around 7pm and apparently he was ready to sleep b/c we had to wake him up at 8:30 to try and do our night routine but he barely got a bottle down and diaper changed then he was out again. So instead of trying to wake him again I put him down in his bassinet. Since his schedule was all messed up he decided to wake up at 1:30am and was wide awake he didn't fall asleep until 3am then a half hr later he was awake and crying. Since I knew he didn't need a diaper change and didn't need food I let him cry for about a half hr. Then I let him suck on my finger and he was out again. This time he slept until 6am. So now we don't know what we should do. I am thinking we will try and put him down for a bed a little earlier, maybe around 7:30 or 8pm. We will just try and follow his sleepy signs I guess.

In other exciting Huxley knew he almost laughed yesterday, I was blowing on his tummy after changing his diaper and he got super smiley and made some weird noises similar to an almost laugh. It was damn cute and now I can't wait until he starts laughing.  He is just waking up from a nap right now so I better go play with him and feed him.

Let me know when your baby started laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment